A HUGE thanks to everybody we delivered sessions to this year. We have had a stimulating and very productive 2013 and are on course to repeat this in 2014 with brand new innovative media training courses and workshops.
Our highlights include:
- Catching the Fast Train to Glasgow and Cardiff with the BBC Academy and Creative Skillset to deliver numerous taster sessions including Production Management, Production Development, Multi-platform Production and Intellectual Property Rights and Editorial Guidelines. We were one of a handful of companies delivering to freelancers from across the United Kingdom.
- FOUR 3-day production courses in Bristol and MediaCity.
- Full day workshops for 4Talent in Glasgow and Belfast.
- Full day workshop at Wiltshire College delivering televisionand film production session to 120 1st, 2nd and 3rd year students.
- Weekend residential Production Management BOOTCAMPS with crèche: Belfast, Leeds, Glasgow, Cardiff and MediaCity.
- Full day workshops at universities across the United Kingdom to deliver skills workshops and sessions.
- Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright Conference at Creative Industries Trafford. Writing, developing, and hosting.
PUMA specialise in creative, media and new social media training with an emphasis on sessions that are bespoke, practical and pragmatic for participants. We have over 20 years experience in television and radio production and are experienced trainers with a reputation for building personal and business growth.
Puma Events and Training have developed a reputation for delivering significant and practical results through inventive training packages and bespoke events. Puma’s team, Christine Pyke and Ric Michael have a wealth of experience in creative training and successful event production. Our approach is to give clients inspiration, practical and professional skills and the confidence to implement a clear plan of action. Puma bring a deep reservoir of know-how and understanding to training and event production. Our range of clients span the public and private sectors; including Manchester City Council, Sony, Vision + Media, BBC, Hyper Island, Arts Council England and several universities.